Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, homemade chocolate. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Chocolate is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Chocolate is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade chocolate using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chocolate :
- Make ready of sugar powdered.
- Make ready of butter.
- Take of cocoa powder.
- Make ready of milk powder.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Homemade Chocolate :
- Firstly, melt the butter by double boiler method. heat any dish with a cup of water.later place a large bowl, making sure it doesn’t touch the water..
- Allow it to melt on medium flame.further add in powdered sugar.also add cocoa powder and milk powder..
- Add vanilla extract for more flavours.mix well till the cocoa powder and milk powder combines well with butter also make sure the mixture has turned smooth and silky..
- Now scoop the mixture and pour into silicone mould. alternatively, shake and tap gently to remove the air bubbles.refrigerate for 2 hours or till it sets completely..
- Now slowly remove from the mould.finally, serve homemade milk chocolate or store in airtight container for atleast 4 months..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food homemade chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.