This is great to enjoy during monsoon or winters. This pepper chicken recipe is super quick to make as it needs no grinding masala, no elaborate cooking and is made with simple and basic ingredients. Add the onion and capsicum and stir-fry for a minute.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pepper chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pepper Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pepper Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pepper chicken using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pepper Chicken :
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Take 1/2 tbs of Cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tbs of Black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tbs of Fennel seeds.
- Get 300 grams of Shallots.
- Get 1 tbs of Ginger and Garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tbs of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Garam masala.
- Make ready 1 handful of curry leaves (Optional).
- Make ready 1 handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Cooking oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
Add the chicken and the peppercorn sauce and stir-fry until well combined. In Black Pepper Chicken, chicken is not deep fried rather marinated and pouched which is called "silken-ed" in Asian cuisine. It takes almost same time as battered and fried chicken (staple Chinese take-out cooking technique) but chicken comes out super moist. almost soft like silk. I think that's why the name.
Steps to make Pepper Chicken :
- Take a pan heat it dry roast cumin, Black pepper and Fennel seeds for 2 minutes..
- After the spices have cooled down grind it without water and keep it aside..
- Cut shallots, Heat oil in the pan add Shallots,followed by ginger garlic paste sauté till the raw smell goes away..
- Add turmeric powder, Red chilli powder and then Garam Masala powder to the pan and sauté well..
- Add chicken and let it blend well add 1/2 cup water keep the pan lid closed for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes chicken pieces would have become tender and then add spice powder and mix well..
- Let it cook for 15 minutes by that time the water will evaporate and pepper chicken will be dry..
- Add curry leaves and coriander leaves before serving..
In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. Top with mushrooms, onion and peppers. Combine the soups; pour over vegetables. Mix the oregano, basil, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Place the chicken in a single layer on top of the peppers and season with a couple pinches of the seasoning.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pepper chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.