Super Bowl bacon wrapped Smokies, mini corndogs, grape jelly cocktail sausage, classic Then I saw Lit'l Smokies corn dogs in a magazine. From there I came up with a dozen more ideas for making party appetizers with Hillshire Farms Lit'l. How to Make Lit'l Smokies Appetizers.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers :
- Take 1 packages of lit'l smokies smoked sausage 14 .oz package.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mesquite smoked barbecue sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Take 2/3 cup of water.
Place a Lit'l Smokie on the wide edge of each. Roll up like you would a crescent roll. Place the rolled Lit'l Smokies on a cookie sheet. Take with you a bag of tortilla chips.
Instructions to make sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers :
- in a small pot, put all ingredients but not the smokies yet ….mix water, bbq sauce, brown sugar and mustard, mix well on medium heat, when it starts to boil. add smokies, lower heat just a little where it is still at a low boil ….
- low boil until the sauce thickens, it take about 30 minutes stir every now and then. u r done put in ur dish serve as an appetizer.hot or warm …good cold toi… watch it disappear in no time..
Crock Pot Bourbon Barbecue Lit's Smokies Recipe perfect for Super Bowl Football Parties and New Years parties! Little Red Smokies Mini Pigs In A Blanket Recipe – a quick and easy appetizer that requires only two ingredients. A great party appetizer for any occasion! Add sausages and bring to a bubbly boil. Serve hot or cold with toothpicks or appetizer picks.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.