Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas!. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! :
- Make ready of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- Get of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- Get of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- Get of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- Get of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- Take of Cheese and pickle.
- Get of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- Get of Cheese and tomato.
- Make ready of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- Make ready of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Make ready of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- Get of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- Take of Tuna and cheese.
- Take of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Get of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- Take of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- Prepare of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- Take of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- Prepare of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- Take of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- Prepare of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Make ready of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Get of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
Steps to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! :
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.