I'm always looking for hearty side dishes to serve around the holidays. But this cheesy cauliflower dish is so tasty, I find myself whipping it up year round! Cauliflower Au Gratin is delicious and easy to make.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, au gratin cauliflower. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Au gratin cauliflower is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Au gratin cauliflower is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have au gratin cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Au gratin cauliflower :
- Take 2 lb of cauliflower.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Take 3 tsp of chive oil see attached recipe.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese.
You will be surprised at what a wonderful side dish this recipe will make. Cauliflower au gratin is an easy and delicious way to get your family to eat their vegetables. This is one French culinary term that has gained very popular usage in English. Keto Cauliflower Au Gratin – Tastes Like Mac N Cheese – Creamy and Delicious!
Steps to make Au gratin cauliflower :
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit..
- Cut the cauliflower up trying to keep a standard on the cuts so as to allow cooking to be equal, but if not its ok..
- Add all the ingredients mix well together. add shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese last on top https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
- Put in oven bake for an hour. Let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Regardless of your "comfort food" companion, we know you will soon crave this Cauliflower Au Gratin as your "go. Cauliflower au Gratin is a cauliflower side dish with a creamy, cheesy sauce on top and baked until bubbly! Cauliflower Au Gratin. posted by Christy Denney A very simple recipe for cauliflower that everyone always loves (even those who say they 'hate' cauliflower change their minds after trying this). A cheesy, creamy cauliflower Au Gratin casserole with rich Bechamel sauce topped with a crusty layer of breadcrumbs and cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food au gratin cauliflower recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.