Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, the perfect carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Perfect Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. The Perfect Carbonara is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook the perfect carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make The Perfect Carbonara :
- Prepare 150 grams of Pancetta.
- Prepare 100 grams of Parmigiana Reggiano.
- Get 3 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 300 grams of Spaghetti or Linguine (bronze die is best).
- Get 2 large of fresh garlic cloves, crushed and chopped.
- Take 1 dash of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of handful of flatleaf parsley, chopped..
- Take of salt.
- Get of lots of freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make The Perfect Carbonara :
- In essence Carbonara is just pasta with eggs and bacon. Forget cream as it's not needed. ☺.
- Boil water and salt to taste (be careful not to scold yourself). Add spaghetti and cook for 9 minutes or until al denti (to the tooth).
- Remove the rind and cut the pancetta into lardons (5-6mm little strips). Fry the lardons in olive oil over a medium heat until golden..
- Add the chopped garlic, parsley and black pepper and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the cooked pasta to the pancetta, parsley and garlic as well as the beaten eggs and half the cheese. Mix well. If the mix is too stodgy you can always add a small amount of the pasta water to thin the sauce but be careful not to add to much..
- Add salt and pepper to taste and cook until the egg is partial cooked but still moist and creamy..
- Serve in warm serving bowl with the remaining cheese, black pepper, parsley and homemade garlic bread..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food the perfect carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.