Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, the perfect carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Perfect Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. The Perfect Carbonara is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have the perfect carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make The Perfect Carbonara :
- Make ready 150 grams of Pancetta.
- Prepare 100 grams of Parmigiana Reggiano.
- Take 3 large of Eggs.
- Make ready 300 grams of Spaghetti or Linguine (bronze die is best).
- Make ready 2 large of fresh garlic cloves, crushed and chopped.
- Make ready 1 dash of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 of handful of flatleaf parsley, chopped..
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of lots of freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make The Perfect Carbonara :
- In essence Carbonara is just pasta with eggs and bacon. Forget cream as it's not needed. ☺.
- Boil water and salt to taste (be careful not to scold yourself). Add spaghetti and cook for 9 minutes or until al denti (to the tooth).
- Remove the rind and cut the pancetta into lardons (5-6mm little strips). Fry the lardons in olive oil over a medium heat until golden..
- Add the chopped garlic, parsley and black pepper and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the cooked pasta to the pancetta, parsley and garlic as well as the beaten eggs and half the cheese. Mix well. If the mix is too stodgy you can always add a small amount of the pasta water to thin the sauce but be careful not to add to much..
- Add salt and pepper to taste and cook until the egg is partial cooked but still moist and creamy..
- Serve in warm serving bowl with the remaining cheese, black pepper, parsley and homemade garlic bread..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food the perfect carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.