Let drain for a few minutes. Remove from colander, cut and trim any connective tissue or fat if desired. Place livers in a small bowl.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grandma's chicken livers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grandma's chicken livers is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Grandma's chicken livers is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grandma's chicken livers using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's chicken livers :
- Get 500 g of washed chicken livers.
- Prepare 1 of yellow and 1 sweet red pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of tblspn sunflower oil.
- Get 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Get 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 of tspn pepper.
- Take 2 of tspn paprika.
- Get 2 of tspn madras curry powder.
- Take 1 of tspn portuguese chicken spice.
As a child, it was one of my favourite foods alongside butter, milk and cooked ham. Every time we visited my maternal grandparents in Poland I'd demand chicken livers. My grandma's chicken livers with onion. I was such a weird little girl who loved herself some liver.
Instructions to make Grandma's chicken livers :
- Heat oil in a pot and fry garlic before adding diced onion..
- Next add chicken livers, season with salt and pepper. Add the red and yellow pepper.Cook closing the pan in between until they are nolonger pink inside..
- Next add chopped tomatoes, paprika,portuguese spice and madras curry powder and combine everything..
- Next,cover the pot to simmer opening in between. This should last about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat and set aside to serve with bread, buns, rolls or as they are..
Mix breadcrumbs and sautéed ingredients in a large bowl,. Place crushed cracker crumbs and seasonings of your choice in a shallow bowl or plate. Pour melted butter into another shallow bowl or plate. Roll chicken livers in butter or margarine, then in crumbs. Not fancy, its ingredients are simple.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grandma's chicken livers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.