Thank the lawwwwd it's butternut squash season again. Add the lime juice, then use a hand blender to whizz until completely smooth. I swapped green curry for Thai red curry paste, because I wanted a little bit of a kick and a vibrant orange color.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, butternut squash thai red curry soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butternut squash Thai red curry soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Butternut squash Thai red curry soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook butternut squash thai red curry soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut squash Thai red curry soup :
- Prepare 1/2 of roasted butternut squash.
- Make ready 1 of big onion, thinking slice.
- Prepare of Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge.
- Take of Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£.
- Take 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get of Roasted sweet potato diced.
- Take 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
I burned my butternut squash seeds The roasted butternut squash already has a lovely natural sweetness to it which balances nicely against the spicy Thai red curry, creamy coconut. Steamed butternut squash, pumpkin, and chile peppers are blended to smooth perfection in this Thai-inspired coconut milk and curry soup Meanwhile, melt butter in a large soup pot over medium heat; stir in onion. This Thai-style butternut squash soup is soothing and flavorful, and the heat from the curry and Sriracha How to Make Thai-Style Butternut Squash Soup. To begin, heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Steps to make Butternut squash Thai red curry soup :
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min..
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well..
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth..
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked.
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer.
Thai-Style Ginger and Sweet Red Chili Shrimp. Creamy Curried Butternut Squash Soup infused with coconut milk and yellow curry powder. A savory, simple soup that's perfect for the fall and winter months. This Thai Butternut Squash Soup made in the Instant Pot is what you have been waiting for. It is creamy, flavorful, healthy and vegan!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food butternut squash thai red curry soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.