Mix the water and cornstarch together. Place the fish fillets in a large, wide saucepan and pour over the milk. Add the onion wedges and bay leaves, tucking them in around the fish.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, the best fish pie filling recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Best Fish Pie Filling Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. The Best Fish Pie Filling Recipe is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have the best fish pie filling recipe using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Fish Pie Filling Recipe :
- Get of tuna flakes in oil.
- Take of medium sized bell peppers (Any colour will do, I used green).
- Take of medium sized onion.
- Make ready of medium sized carrots.
- Take of paprika.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of curry powder.
- Get of butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready of cornstarch + 1 tsp water.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- Take of ginger powder.
Bring to a very gentle simmer, then cover with a lid and remove from the heat immediately. Try these fish pie recipes today – we have an easy fish pie for the family, a light and healthy fish pie, an indulgently creamy fish pie and more. Create a delicious fish pie sauce, try a different fish pie mix and get inspired by new ideas for the ultimate comfort food. A fish pie recipe can be as classic or modern as you make it.
Instructions to make The Best Fish Pie Filling Recipe :
- Gather all the ingredients. Thoroughly wash the vegetables. Grate the carrots, finely dice the garlic and cut the bell peppers and onions into cubes. Mix the water and cornstarch together..
- In a heavy bottom saucepan to avoid burning, cook the tuna flakes alone for about 2 – 3 minutes on medium heat stirring frequently. After, add in the vegetables and continue cooking for 2 minutes, stirring as and when needed..
- Next, add in all the seasoning, cornstarch and water mixture and butter, stir thoroughly and cook for the last 3 – 4 minutes on low heat. When done, take of the heat and allow to cool completely. Use for the intended purpose. This filling can be refrigerated for up to 1 week and frozen for up to 1 month in a zip lock bag. Just reheat for a few minutes before use..
Cut the lobster meat into medium-size cubes and add it to the onion and fennel mixture with the shrimp and scallops. A golden crusted, creamy mashed potato topping. A filling loaded with flakes of fish smothered in a beautiful creamy white sauce. The extra pots and pans are totally worth it! The key element of Fish Pie is the broth used to make the creamy sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food the best fish pie filling recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.