Brown the side with the seam line, then rotate the beef rolls so all sides become nicely browned. Delicious tender pieces of beef wrapped around cheese and vegetables, and coated in a lovely Balsamic Glaze. A really quick and easy recipe too.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegetable beef roll. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable beef roll is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegetable beef roll is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegetable beef roll using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable beef roll :
- Make ready 200 gram of thin sliced beef.
- Make ready 1/2 of carrot, peeled & cut into 2 inch sticks.
- Get 8 of green beans, rinsed & cut half.
- Take 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 Tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tbsp of water.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
This is an absolutely delicious recipe and quick to make too. Savory pan-seared teriyaki steak rolls with veggies and glazed with homemade teriyaki sauce. This Japanese home cooked dish is great for dinner and bento! Teriyaki Steak rolls or Beef Rolls (牛肉巻き) are staples in Japanese home cooking and bento recipes.
Steps to make Vegetable beef roll :
- Boil carrot for 2 minutes & add green beans & boil together for another 2 minutes. And rinse with cold water.
- Place a sliced beef on a cutting board. Then place carrots & green beans on the beef & start rolling them up.
- Heat oil on high, then start placing the rolled beef on the pan with the seam line facing down. Brown the side with the seam line, then rotate the beef rolls so all sides become nicely browned..
- When the meat all browned, add soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, sugar. Cook the liquid together with the beef rolls. Rotate the beef rolls so that all side coated with the sauce..
Place some of the vegetables in the center of each slice of beef. Tightly roll the meat around the filling, and secure with a toothpick. Season each beef roll to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Beef and vegetable rolls (Yasai no nikumaki) Yasai no nikumaki, or vegetables wrapped in thinly sliced meat, (niku means meat and maki means wrap or roll) is a standby item for bentos in Japan see an example here). They are easy to eat, and the cut sides are colorful and pretty.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegetable beef roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.