Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chinese barbecue chicken meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Barbecue Chicken Meatballs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chinese Barbecue Chicken Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chinese barbecue chicken meatballs using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Barbecue Chicken Meatballs :
- Make ready of Ground Chicken.
- Get of Egg.
- Get of Ground Coriander.
- Take of Ground Mustard Seed.
- Make ready of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Rice Flour.
- Make ready of Sliver Crystalized Ginger (finely minced).
- Take of Canola Oil.
- Get of Water.
- Make ready of Koon Chun Barbecue Sauce.
- Make ready of Sesame Seeds.
Instructions to make Chinese Barbecue Chicken Meatballs :
- Combine ground chicken gently with all ingredients except oil, water, barbecue sauce, and sesame seeds..
- In a medium skillet of medium heat, add canola oil..
- Shape chicken mixture into 8 equal-sized balls and places in heated skillet with oil. Saute on both sides for 3-4 minutes, or until browned..
- In a small bowl, stir together water and barbecue sauce. Pour over meatballs in skillet and leave over medium heat until sauce begins to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 45 minutes. Top with sesame seeds as garnish..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chinese barbecue chicken meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.