Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pear upside down cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pear Upside Down Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pear Upside Down Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pear upside down cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pear Upside Down Cake :
- Take of Yellow Cake Mix.
- Get of Ripe Pears.
- Take of Eggs.
- Make ready of Water.
- Make ready of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready of Brown Sugar.
- Get of Butter.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Get of Corn Starch.
Steps to make Pear Upside Down Cake :
- Butter the hell out of your pan. Give it a good dusting with some flour and shake it all around. Dump the excess flour. Set aside..
- Cut pears in half and core. Slice thinly..
- Put enough brown sugar to cover the bottom of the pan in entirety. I ran out of dark brown sugar, so I added some light. It didn’t make a difference. Be generous with the sugar. I didn’t measure. Maybe 1 1/2 cups unpacked. Sprinkle corn starch over the brown sugar. Better yet, use a small metal strainer (which I didn’t use). Layer pear slices..
- Prepare cake mix as directed and pour over pears..
- Is used a cast iron pan and baked my cake at 325 F for 38 minutes. You may have to go to 350 F depending on what you’re using for baking. Allow to cool about 20 minutes. Run a rubber spatula around the edges to loosen..
- Find something suitably sized for flipping purposes. Flip that bad Larry and give it a rough shake like it owes you money if it doesn’t drop right out. If it so happens that any of the surface is damaged, you can easily patch it with some brown sugar mixture on the bottom of the pan. Most chances are, you won’t have to do much patching. Cut it like a pizza and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pear upside down cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.