Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple marzipan (almond paste). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Marzipan (Almond Paste) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Simple Marzipan (Almond Paste) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook simple marzipan (almond paste) using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Marzipan (Almond Paste) :
- Get 1 cup of (about 100g) Almond Meal.
- Prepare 1 cup of (about 120g) Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Milk *You can use Water instead.
Instructions to make Simple Marzipan (Almond Paste) :
- Store-bought Almond Meals is sometimes too coarse for the Marzipan to use for decoration. Choose finely ground Almond Meal, OR grind or process until fine. If you use it as filling for cake or tart, it’s not the issue..
- Combine Almond Meal and Icing Sugar in a bowl..
- Add 2 tablespoons (OR slightly less) Milk and mix well, then knead until required texture is achieved. If it is too wet, add extra Almond Meal. If too dry, add a very small amount Milk. *Note: 1 tablespoon is 15ml..
- To make softer Marzipan, simply add more Milk..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple marzipan (almond paste) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.