Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, malabar fish curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Malabar Fish Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Malabar Fish Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have malabar fish curry using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malabar Fish Curry :
- Take 5 of fish of your choice-4 to.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Make ready of salt as required.
- Prepare 2 of red chili.
- Take 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of large green chili.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Get 1 handful of curry leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
Steps to make Malabar Fish Curry :
- Start with, adding grated coconut along with turmeric in a grinding jar and grind to a fine paste. Next step is to take pan, put a pan over medium flame and add a tablespoon of coconut oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add finely chopped green chilies and ginger in it. Saute for a few seconds and then add red chili powder along with tamarind paste and salt as per your taste. Stir and mix well, and cook for 2-5 minutes. Then, add the coconut paste in it and stir to mix once again. Cook for 5.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food malabar fish curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.