Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, rara cookie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rara Cookie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Rara Cookie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rara cookie using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rara Cookie :
- Prepare of A.
- Take 1 tsp of coffee oil/coffee emulco/coffee essence.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract/vanilla paste.
- Take of B. Creamed Ingredients.
- Prepare 250 g of salted butter.
- Make ready 250 g of brown sugar or 100 g sugar + 150 g dark brown sugar (i used dark brown sugar).
- Get of C. Dry ingredients.
- Get 50 g of ground oats (1/4 C).
- Get 50 g of almond meal (1/4 C).
- Make ready 1/2 of nuts (nips/sliced) – optional.
- Make ready 250 g of chocolate chips (or more).
- Get 1 pack of chocolate bar/chunk (chopped coarsely – optional.
- Take of D. Sifted Ingredients.
- Make ready 300 g of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Take 1/4 cup of rice flour.
Instructions to make Rara Cookie :
- Mix ingredients A & let infuse. In the mean time, prepare the rest..
- Beat ingredients in B until just mixed..
- Mix A into B. Mix well..
- Add C. Using spatula, mix ingredients well..
- Final step, sift in D. Fold untill well combined. Refrigerate for 10mins. Scoop onto lined baking tray..
- Bake at 160 C (fan forced) for 15mins (depending on the oven) or until the edges are lightly brown. The cookies are very soft when hot but they will firm up once cooled..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rara cookie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.