Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fish lumpia shanghai. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fish Lumpia Shanghai is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fish Lumpia Shanghai is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fish lumpia shanghai using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Lumpia Shanghai :
- Take 1 of large boneless bangus milkfish.
- Make ready 8 pieces of lumpia wrapper.
- Get 2 stalks of celery minced.
- Get 1/2 cup of minced carrot.
- Take 1 of medium yellow onion minced.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped flat leaf parsley.
- Get 3/4 cup of minced jicama singkamas.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 2 cups of cooking oil.
Steps to make Fish Lumpia Shanghai :
- Preheat oven to 370F (188C).
- Arrange the bangus in a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until flaky.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool down. Scrape the meat from the fish and place in a bowl..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of cooking oil. Once the oil becomes hot, sauté onion and celery. Add the carrot. Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped parsley, and fish flakes. Cook for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 30 seconds. Arrange in a large bowl..
- Put the minced singkamas into the bowl along with the egg. Stir until all ingredients are well blended..
- Cut the lumpia wrapper in half to form two triangles. Lay a piece of triangular wrapper in a flat surface wherein the base of the triangle is located below..
- Scoop 1 to 2 tablespoons of the fish mixture and arrange on the lower part of the wrapper. Mold using your hands to form a long cylinder and partially press to compress the mixture. Secure the filling by folding both sides of the wrapper inwards until the mixture is covered..
- Roll the wrapper starting from the bottom to the top. Dip your finger in egg white or water and rub it over the tip of the wrapper to make it sticky. Gently the press the tip against the egg rolls to secure. Do this until all the fish mixture is consumed. Note: watch the video below for more details on how to wrap the egg roll properly..
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan. Once the oil gets hot enough, start to fry the egg rolls. Make sure to retain extra space in the pan to equally cook the rolls. Cook one side for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn over to cook the other side..
- Transfer to a cooling rack. Let the oil drip..
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Serve and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fish lumpia shanghai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.