Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cassava cake (filipino style). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cassava cake (filipino style) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) :
- Get of grated frozen casava (thawed).
- Get of egg yolk.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of melted butter.
- Take of coconut macapuno strings.
- Take of coconut milk.
- Get of evaporated milk.
- Get of sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon (optional).
Instructions to make Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 by 13 pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well..
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until top of cake turns golden brown. Note: If cake does not turn golden brown, then brown the top by broiling it for roughly 1-2 minutes or until it becomes golden at the end of the baking process or. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store leftovers in fridge..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cassava cake (filipino style) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.