Cut salmon fillet in large chunks and place in a food processor along with salt and pepper and remaining onion. Pulse until salmon is just finely chopped. Transfer salmon mixture to a bowl and gently stir in bread crumbs.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tim's blue cheese salmon patties. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tim's Blue Cheese Salmon Patties is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tim's Blue Cheese Salmon Patties is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tim's blue cheese salmon patties using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tim's Blue Cheese Salmon Patties :
- Take 2 cans of pink salmon.
- Get 1/4 of red onion.
- Prepare 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 1/2 oz of blue cheese crumbles.
Crispy on the outside, flaky and juicy on the inside, Salmon Patties are the most delicious way to upgrade canned salmon. Prepared with fresh herbs, onions, garlic, and lemon juice, Salmon Patties or Salmon Cakes, are pretty straightforward and require minimal prep time. Simple and tasty pan fried salmon cakes! Just salmon, eggs, onion and black pepper.
Instructions to make Tim's Blue Cheese Salmon Patties :
- Remove bones and skin from salmon.
- Fine chop Red onion and green pepper.
- Add all ingredints except oil to a mixing bowl and mix well with hands..
- Heat oil in large frying pan, when oil is heated take a quarter cup of mixture and from into patties..
- I forgot oil as ingredient should use about 1/4 cup of your choice of oil..
- Fry until golden brown on medeium heat about 5 munutes each side ..
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels..
Mix it all up, shape into patties and you are ready to go! Simple and tasty pan fried salmon cakes! Just salmon, eggs, onion and black pepper. Salmon burgers have slightly different flavor profiles depending on the use of seasonings and fresh or canned salmon, and the toppings really make or break a great burger. There's a range of toppings beyond the typical lettuce, tomato and onion accompaniments that elevate a salmon burger to something special.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tim's blue cheese salmon patties recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.