In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, salt and pepper. Fold in green onions, cheese, potatoes and bacon. Line a large shallow roasting pan with non-stick aluminum foil.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, blue cheese potato salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blue Cheese Potato Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Blue Cheese Potato Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blue cheese potato salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blue Cheese Potato Salad :
- Prepare 1 kg of potatoes, peeled and diced into large pieces.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chicken stock or 1 stock cube.
- Take 4 of or more rashers streaky bacon.
- Make ready 120 grams of blue cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 of small spanish onion, finely diced.
- Take 1/4 cup of sweet gherkins, finely diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise. I use KRAFT mayo, the tangy kind, not whole egg for this.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of finely sliced fresh chives.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared pan. ½ pound red salad potatoes. ½ pound white potatoes. ¼ cup Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing. ¼ cup mayonnaise. ¼ cup sour cream. ½ cup celery diced. ½ cup precooked bacon bits. ½ cup Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles. ¼ cup chopped green onion. Salt and pepper Bacon Blue Cheese Potato Salad takes the classic potato salad and kicks it up a notch with the flavors of bacon and blue cheese. This will be a summer bbq favorite! For them, I recommend my creamy red potato salad.
Instructions to make Blue Cheese Potato Salad :
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Add stock to water and bring to the boil. Cook potatoes for approx 15 mins, until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in heated frying pan until crisp. Place on paper towel and set aside.
- Combine yoghurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl. If you like the cheese to have texture, crumble into the mixture. If you want the cheese to add a dimension of flavour without the texture, blitz in a food processer. Add the chives and mix well.
- Place potatoes, onion and gherkins in a large serving bowl. Crumble the bacon through as you go. Pour over the cheese dressing and mix thoroughly. Enjoy as a tasty side.
Red White and Blue Potato Salad: This potato salad gets it's name from the colors of the ingredients used! And the white sauce used to mix in with the potatoes which makes this potato salad extra creamy, flavorful, and possibly the BEST potato salad ever. Bacon Blue Cheese Potato Salad has quickly become one of our favorite Summer side dishes. Flavor partners bacon and blue cheese pair wonderfully with potatoes and with a mayo and vinegar dressing, the rest is history. As far as what brand of blue cheese to use?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food blue cheese potato salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.