Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, barbeque chicken eggrolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Barbeque Chicken Eggrolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Barbeque Chicken Eggrolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have barbeque chicken eggrolls using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Barbeque Chicken Eggrolls :
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get of my spice rub, or your favorite. My recipe for the spice rub is attached in direction step #1.
- Take of Shallot, chopped.
- Get of cloves of garlic minced.
- Take of small stalk of celery, chopped.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Take of grated or shredded Italian four cheese blend.
- Get of barbeque sauce, I used my sauce recipe attached in step #5 or use your favorite. Have more avalable fod dipping egg rolls in..
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Make ready of canola oil for frying.
- Prepare of package of egg roll wrappers.
- Take of egg beaten with 1 teaspoon water called an egg wash.
Instructions to make Barbeque Chicken Eggrolls :
- Rub chicken all.over with spice rub Spice rub recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Heat olive oil.in large saute pan, add seasoned chicken and cook, turning once until cooked through about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken to a plate. Add shallot, garlic and celery to pan chicken was cooked in and cook until softened, 2 to 3 minutes cool.
- Shred cooled chicken into a bowl.
- Add barbeque sauce, recipe attached below cooled vegetables,cheese, and sour cream, mix together https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363620-simple-basic-barbecue-sauce.
- MAKE EGGROLLS.
- Lay each eggroll wrapper flat, brush all edges with egg wash.
- Place about 2 tablespoons filling on the end of eggroll wrapper.
- Roll up folding sides over as you go.
- Roll up into tight cylinder.
- Heat canola oil in a Dutch oven or large pot filling it halfway with oil.. Heat oil to 325 fry eggrolls until golden about 5 minutes. Do not crowd cook in batches. Transfer to wire rack to drain..
- Serve with extra barbeque sauce for dipping. These eggrolls can be individually frozen. To reheat place on non stick sprayed wire rack placed on a baking pan. Preheat oven to 425 and heat 5 to 7 minutes turning once. Thaw before heating.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food barbeque chicken eggrolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.