Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stained glass cookies:. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stained Glass Cookies: is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Stained Glass Cookies: is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stained glass cookies: using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stained Glass Cookies: :
- Take of 🌻Stained Glass Cookies:.
- Take 1 of & 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup (100 grams) of granulated white sugar.
- Take 3/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hard candy (crushed or whole).
Steps to make Stained Glass Cookies: :
- Stained Glass Cookies: In a bowl, whisk the flour with the baking powder and salt. In the bowl beat the butter until smooth. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides and bottom of your bowl as needed. Add the egg and beat until combined. Add the flour mixture and beat until you have a smooth dough..
- Divide the dough in half and then roll each half between two sheets of parchment or wax paper until it is about 1/8 – 1/4 inch thick. As you roll, periodically check the top and bottom sheets of parchment and smooth out any wrinkles. Place the dough on a baking sheet (along with the parchment paper) and place in the refrigerator until firm (about 30-60 minutes)..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 180°C / 350°F and place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Once chilled, remove one half of the dough from the refrigerator and peel off the top piece of parchment paper. Using a 3 inch (7 cm) Heart ❤️shaped cookie cutter, cut out the cookies..
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, spacing the cookies about 3 inches (7.5 cm) apart. Then use a smaller Heart ❤️ shaped cookie cutter to cut out the centers of the cookies. (Gather up the scraps and again, roll out the dough, chill, and then cut out the cookies.) Separate the hard candies by color. Unwrap and place each color of candy Fill the entire cut out of each cookie, (See in pics)..
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes (depending on size) or until the edges are just starting to brown and the candy has completely melted. Rotate your baking sheet front to back about halfway through baking. Remove from oven and let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack..
- ✅ Especially made for Christmas 😄😍🎄.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stained glass cookies: recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.