Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting :
- Get 17.5 oz of Gingerbread cookie mix.
- Get 1 stick of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 C of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 C of milk chocolate chips.
- Get 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese; softened.
- Prepare 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 C of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 T of banana extract.
- Get 2 T of melted butter.
Steps to make Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting :
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together gingerbread cookie mix, 1/4 C cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, and melted butter until blended..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 C cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. Fold in banana extract. Add a tiny bit of milk if necessary to adjust consistency..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, bakers chocolate, shredded coconut, evaporated milk, pecans, walnuts, white chocolate, molasses, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove, heavy cream, vanilla extract, coffee extract, espresso powder, nutmeg, sour cream, brown sugar, caramelized bananas, rum, rum extract, pumpkin pie spice, honey, cayenne, raspberry, caramel, cashews, cherries, dates, maple, orange, plums, raisins, port, strawberries,.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.