This simple recipe for Avocado Toast is easy to memorize and is the perfect canvas for your favorite toppings ideas. Great for breakfast, brunch or lunch!. If you have yet to try the wonder that is Avocado Toast.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚 :
- Get 2 slices of whole grain bread or your favorite bread.
- Get 1 of large or 2 small avocados.
- Prepare to taste of Lime or lemon juice.
- Get of Spicy topping(to taste).
- Prepare of For spicy topping(1/2 cup) :.
- Take 2 tbsp of raw sunflower seeds.
- Get 2 tbsp of sesame.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ground dried onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of ground fries garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red hot pepper flakes(optional).
Here are five topping ideas to set you on the right path, including a spicy, egg-topped rendition and a fun, open-faced twist on the classic BLT. Classic Avocado Toast Avocado toast has been a love of mine for as long as I remember, and even before I remember it being trendy to put on toast. In fact, my mom used to make homemade refried bean and cheese burritos for us with slice avocado on the side and hot sauce. The creaminess of avocado is as nostalgic to me as a big bowl of mac and cheese.
Instructions to make Avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚 :
- Toast the bread in a dry skillet or toaster until golden brown..
- Spoon the avocado pulp onto a plate, add a pinch of salt and lime or lemon juice. Use a fork to mash the avocado..
- In a small skillet, combine sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onions, garlic, salt and pepper.Fry lightly (! No oil) over medium heat.Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes.You can store it in a glass jar at room temperature for a month..
- Spread avocado puree over toast and sprinkle with topping. Enjoy your meal!.
Greek Avocado Toast: Lemon juice, crumbled feta, and sliced cherry tomatoes combine to make a salty, tangy garnish that pops with a hint of sweetness.; Mexican Queso Fresco Toast: Queso fresco is another irresistible crumbly and salty cheese that pairs perfectly with mashed avocado. Add a sprinkle of chili powder and a dash of lime juice to give your toast a little Mexican flavor. Mash the avocado onto the toasts and transfer to a platter. Spoon some of the sesame sauce on top, garnish with chopped cilantro and serve, passing additional sesame sauce at the table. Make Ahead Avocado may seem like a simple and boring meal or snack to enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.