Creamy Dill Cucumber Yogurt Dip Recipe – A healthier game day snack recipe. Greek yogurt, cream cheese, cucumbers, dill, and a few spices are all you need to make this yummi dip! Creamy Curry SaucePork. mayonnaise, curry powder, green onions, honey, raisins, plain yogurt.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fish in creamy yoghurt sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fish in creamy yoghurt sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce :
- Take 7 pieces of fish(use any kind of fish that are fleshy and have a few bones).
- Take 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion paste(1 medium onion).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Make ready 1 of large onion chopped finely.
- Take 2 pieces of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of half inch cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 pieces of cardamom.
- Prepare 5-6 of cloves.
- Get 7-8 of peppercorns.
- Get to taste of salt.
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, red pepper, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix cornstarch, salt and pepper on large, flat plate. Place fish in cornstarch mixture; turn to coat both sides with cornstarch mixture. Cream – use heavy / thickened cream if you can, to help with sauce consistency.
Instructions to make Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce :
- Wash the fish pieces and keep in a large bowl..
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the yoghurt, onion paste, Ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric and chilli powder in a bowl. Mix properly. Add salt to taste..
- Pour the marinade over the fish. Let it marinade for at least two hours..
- To prepare the curry, heat a large pan. Add the mustard oil..
- When the oil is hot, add the whole spices- bay leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and peppercorns..
- Fry the spices for a few seconds and then add the chopped onion. Fry until onion appears transparent..
- Add the fish pieces to the pan along with the marinade..
- Gently mix the fish with the sauce or gravy. Make sure to do this carefully to avoid breaking the fish..
- Let it simmer for at least 10 mind or until the fish is cooked..
- Serve the dish with boiled white rice. Enjoy….
Low cal sub – evaporated milk. A fantastic quick-fix dinner – baked fish in a lemon cream sauce, all made in ONE PAN! Don't let the short ingredient list fool you, this tastes so good! Place the fish in the preheated oven. Juicy, roasted salmon is so tender and the creamy yogurt sauce, packed with the flavors of dill, chives.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fish in creamy yoghurt sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.