Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a bowl, cut peanut butter into confectioners' sugar until small crumbs form. (Peanut butter consistency may vary; add additional confectioners' sugar if necessary.) DIRECTIONS. Blend in peanut butter and powdered sugar, mix well.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut butter pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Peanut Butter Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter pie using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Pie :
- Make ready 9 inch of baked pie shell.
- Get 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 5 tablespoons of + 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks slightly beaten.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Make ready of Topping ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gently fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until ready to assemble pie. Filled with peanut butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip, this no-bake peanut butter pie is a crowd-pleaser for any occasion!
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Pie :
- In small bowl combine 1/2 cup peanut butter and 3/4 cup powdered sugar. It will be clumpy. Put 2/3 of the mixture in bottom of cooked pie shell..
- In top of double boiler, add 1/2 cup sugar,1/8 teaspoon salt, 5 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 2 1/2 cups milk and the 3 egg yolks. Cook over boiling water until thick. Remove from heat,add 2 tablespoons butter and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Stir..
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Beat until stiff the 3 egg whites and 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar. Continue beating while slowly adding the 1/3 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon corn starch. Spread on top of filling..
- Sprinkle remaining peanut butter and powdered sugar mixture on top. Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees..
- Chill and serve. Keep refrigerated..
I absolutely love peanut butter and peanut butter pie is one of my favorites. But I'm a Registered Dietitian, so I knew just how high my original recipe was in fat and calories. I cut down on several critical things, and the resulting pie is great! —Lisa Varner, Charleston, South Carolina It's the most decadent and indulgent peanut butter pie EVER, made with extra peanut butter in the filling, peanut butter cups on top, and a drizzle of melted peanut butter and chocolate. The BEST Easy Peanut Butter Pie! A simple cookie crust under a layer of fluffy peanut buttery filling that is pillowy, light, and incredibly rich all at the same time.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food peanut butter pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.