Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mustard fish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mustard Fish is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mustard Fish is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mustard fish using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mustard Fish :
- Get 500 grams of River fish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Black mustard seeds.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of nigella seeds.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 8 piece of Green chillies.
Instructions to make Mustard Fish :
- Marinate fish pieces with 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder and a little salt and keep it aside..
- Grind together 2 tablespoon black mustard seeds, 5 green chillies and salt with a little water till you get a smooth paste and keep it aside..
- Heat 5 tablespoon mustard oil in a frying pan till smoking point and add the fish..
- Fry the pieces of fish, few at a time till both sides are just done. Drain the oil and keep aside..
- To the remaining oil add nigella seeds and the three green chillies slit halfway. When the seeds splutter, add the ground paste. Fry for a minute, then add 1 cup of water and mix. When the gravy boils add the fish pieces to it and cook, covered ,for a minute or two till the gravy thickens and the fish is cooked through..
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot with plain boiled white rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mustard fish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.