Pour the crumb mixture into the prepared pie pan and press the mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. To take it on, you have to be willing to bake a pan of brownies ahead of time so that you have one bar to crumble into the pie. This Rocky Road Brownie Pie is a fantastic dessert to bake up if you're a fan or rocky road – and it's gluten free, too!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rocky road brownie pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rocky Road Brownie Pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Rocky Road Brownie Pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rocky road brownie pie using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rocky Road Brownie Pie :
- Get of Premade pie crust or homemade.
- Make ready of thick and fudgy brownie mix.
- Prepare of mini marshmallows.
- Make ready of melted butter.
- Take of cocoa powder.
- Get of powdered sugar.
The pie has a chocolate crumb crust and is filled with a fudgy gluten free brownie that is packed with nuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until blended. The classic rocky road combination of marshmallows, chocolate, and nuts tastes even better baked in a pie. This recipe is adapted from Brownie Bites.
Steps to make Rocky Road Brownie Pie :
- Thaw premade crust if frozen..
- Mix the brownies according to directions on box..
- Pour brownie mix into unbaked pie crust..
- Bake at 350 degrees until set..
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top of pie and return to oven to slightly melt marshmallows..
- In medium size sauce pan, melt 1 stick of butter on low heat..
- Add cocoa powder and mix until smooth..
- Add powdered sugar and stir until smooth..
- Add a splash of milk if it is to dry. It should be a thick but pourable sauce..
- Drizzle the sauce over warm pie. You can pour, drizzle or dab as much sauce as you like..
- I like using walnuts or pecans in this also. But its optional..
- Serve warm or room temperature with ice cream or whipped cream..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Make filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugars, cocoa powder, melted chocolate, and salt. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Gradually add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food rocky road brownie pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.