Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy risotto with pumpkin, mushroom and gorgonzola cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Risotto with Pumpkin, Mushroom and Gorgonzola Cheese is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Risotto with Pumpkin, Mushroom and Gorgonzola Cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy risotto with pumpkin, mushroom and gorgonzola cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Risotto with Pumpkin, Mushroom and Gorgonzola Cheese :
- Get 200 gm of parboiled rice.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Make ready 200 gm of pumpkin.
- Get 100 gm of mushrooms.
- Take 2 tbsp of gorgonzola cheese.
- Make ready 125 ml of cooking cream.
- Get of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take of Parmesan cheese to serve.
Steps to make Creamy Risotto with Pumpkin, Mushroom and Gorgonzola Cheese :
- Cut the pumpkin and mushrooms into slices. The type of mushroom depends on your taste bud. For this recipe, I used pleurotus austreotus variety because of its delicate flavor and texture..
- Add pumpkin, mushroom, and rice together in a pan, along with water. You will need to adjust water depending on the type of rice you're using. Don't worry with using less water because you can always keep adding later until the rice is cooked the way you prefer..
- Reduce flame after about 5 minutes and add cooking cream and gorgonzola cheese. You can season it as you want at this point..
- Keep cooking until the rice is ready. I add more water because I don't like the rice with al dente texture..
- Serve hot with grated parmesan cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy risotto with pumpkin, mushroom and gorgonzola cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.