Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, whole wheat garlic naan (without yeast). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whole Wheat Garlic naan (without yeast) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Whole Wheat Garlic naan (without yeast) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whole wheat garlic naan (without yeast) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Garlic naan (without yeast) :
- Take 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Warm water for kneading (no more than 3/4 cup).
- Make ready of Naan topping.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Get of Kalonji.
- Get of Butter.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Garlic naan (without yeast) :
- Knead a smooth dough with the ingredients mentioned. Add water little by little based on how much required. Then let it rest for at least 2 hours.
- Divide the dough into 8-9 equal pieces and roll out into a round shape. (Shouldn’t be thin).
- Add the minced garlic and kalonji on top of the rolled naan and press well so it sticks in. (You can skip this stwp to make a plain naan).
- Flip the naan and apply little water. On a hot tawa, place the naan with the wet side on the bottom.
- After few seconds, as bubbles form, flip the entire tawa and cook the top side until slightly brown. (The naan will stay on the tawa when flipped because of the water).
- Once done, brush the naan with butter and serve it with a curry of choice..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food whole wheat garlic naan (without yeast) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.