Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sprouted foxtail millet/thinai laddu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sprouted Foxtail millet/Thinai laddu is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Sprouted Foxtail millet/Thinai laddu is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sprouted foxtail millet/thinai laddu using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sprouted Foxtail millet/Thinai laddu :
- Make ready 1 cup of Foxtail millets.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of split Moong dal.
- Get 1 cup of Jaggery.
- Take 6 of Green Cardamom.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 2 tbsp of Nuts of choice, chopped.
Instructions to make Sprouted Foxtail millet/Thinai laddu :
- Video recipe link: youtu.be/vIPJUoB403w.
- Soak Foxtail millet for 4 hours to overnight. Next day drain water & tap dry. Tie it in a cotton cloth to sprout..
- Once sprouted, dry roast it in a pan until slightly browned. Keep the flame in medium..
- Wash Moong dal & pat dry. Dry roast it until browned..
- Grind roasted millets & dal to fine powder with green cardamom in a blender. Remove the skin & add only seeds of green cardamom. Sieve flour if needed..
- Make jaggery syrup with jaggery & water. No need of any consistency, set aside once jaggery dissolves..
- In a pan, add Ghee & fry the chopped nuts. Then add the powdered flour & roast for 2 mins..
- Switch off flame & add the Jaggery syrup & mix well. Add ghee if needed..
- Let it cool for sometime & make round ladoos out of this mixture. Add ghee if the flour is too dry..
- Delicious & Healthy millet ladoos are done. Enjoy it with family..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sprouted foxtail millet/thinai laddu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.