Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, multi fruit and nut oatmeal. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Multi fruit and nut oatmeal is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Multi fruit and nut oatmeal is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have multi fruit and nut oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Multi fruit and nut oatmeal :
- Make ready 50 grams of Whole Almonds.
- Prepare 50 grams of pecan halves.
- Make ready 50 grams of shelled walnuts.
- Get 50 grams of unsweetened flaked coconut.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Whole flax seed.
- Take 11/2 cup of Whole Oats.
- Take 30 grams of each, red tart dehydrated cherries, and cranberries.
- Make ready 40 grams of Frozen Blueberries.
- Get 74 grams of Frozen Strawberries.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of Sweetener to taste.
- Take 2-31/2 cups of water.
Steps to make Multi fruit and nut oatmeal :
- Measure nuts and put into food processor chop to desired size..
- Blend other ingredients and add to pot bring to boil. Reduce and simmer..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food multi fruit and nut oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.