Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies – These delicious, high protein cookies are made with a combination of chickpeas and peanut butter, NO added sweeteners! Grandma Davis I get a kick out of thinking of my grandma trying to make cookies with beans! Just made some chickpea flour chocolate chip cookies using your recipe.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oatmeal chickpea chocolate chip cookies 😎. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oatmeal chickpea chocolate chip cookies 😎 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 :
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chickpea flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of virgin coconut oil, melted.
- Take 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of (80-100g) dark chocolate eg 85% – cut into choc chip size pieces -or use choc chips 😬.
- Get of Option: Handful of hazelnuts or walnuts toasted and chopped.
I have tried other gluten free flours before and found them lacking…too dry, weird aftertaste, etc. These cookies are so delicious and taste like a choc chip cookie using traditional flour, eggs, milk…all the things my body no longer lets me eat without. Mix chickpea flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; add to butter mixture and mix thoroughly into a cookie dough. Fold chocolate, oats, and nuts into the dough.
Steps to make Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 :
- Preheat oven to 110C. On a lined baking tray, spread the chickpea flour. Bake for 1.5-2 hrs… when it becomes fragrant, it’s ready. Leave to cool..
- Preheat oven to 175C..
- Mix the coconut oil and maple syrup..
- Add the vanilla and egg and mix well..
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and chocolate. And nuts if using. Mix well..
- Make balls from the dough and put onto a baking tray. And press down slightly. Better if they are flatter than in this photo..
- Bake for about 15 mins. Until golden. (These are a little over-golden as i left them in a bit too long.) Cool and serve. Enjoy 😋.
Healthy chocolate chip cookies are the goal of every mum, and these chickpea cookies tick all the boxes! Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are one of the most popular culinary variations of the classic chocolate chip cookie. This from-scratch recipe includes whole-grain oats and semisweet chocolate chips for a two-in-one taste treat. When family and friends get a taste of the gooey chocolate and oats in this cookie, it's sure to be an instant hit. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oatmeal chickpea chocolate chip cookies 😎 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.