Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheese cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheese cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheese cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheese cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese cake :
- Make ready 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dahi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maida.
- Make ready 1 of pkt digestive biscuit.
- Get of Some butter.
Instructions to make Cheese cake :
- Take a packet of digestive biscuit, crush it well and add some tsp butter to completely moist the crust..
- Take a cake tin and spread the prepared crust to it. Make the crust even by using a glass and it should like picture below. Freeze it for some time..
- Take a cup of cream cheese. (for making cream cheese take 3/4 cup of paneer and 2 tbsp dahi. Blend them until creamy) Add 1 cup of powdered sugar to it.
- Add 4 eggs to it, After that add 1/2 cup of dahi, mix them well. After that add 1/4 – 1/2 cup of Maida to bind the cake. Batter will be little bit thin. It should like picture below..
- Take the cake tin with prepared crust. Add the prepared batter to it. Bake the cake at oven for 30-35 mins.
- After 30 mins check whether the cake is cooked by slowly shaking it. Refrigerate the cake for 30 mins.
- Cheese cake is ready. Decorate as per yourself. Enjoy the cake……..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheese cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.