Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy chicken pot pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Chicken Pot Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken pot pie using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie :
- Prepare of chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare of carrot, peeled and cut up.
- Take of potatoes, chopped.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of corn, drained.
- Get of peas, drained.
- Get of celery, finely chopped.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
- Make ready of half and half.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Pillsbury roll out pie crusts.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie :
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook and brown chicken breasts.
- In separate pan combine olive oil and veggies, cook until soft.
- Combine chicken and vegetables over heat, sprinkle flour over mixture and let cook for a 2-5 minutes.
- Pour half and half over mixture and cook until it comes to a simmer, stirring frequently..
- Roll pie crust over pie pan, keep the second pie crust aside..
- Fill pie with veggies and chicken mixture then roll second crust over the top and press the edges of both the crusts together.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Let sit for for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy chicken pot pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.