Using oats, millet, or any other grain, cooked down into a porridge that's then added to your bread dough, adds such a wonderful depth of flavor and texture. I wanted to gift the oat porridge loaves since my friends really enjoyed them and I wanted to compare the amaranth porridge loaves vs using amaranth flour. I split the oat porridge recipe into three loaves so that shaping would be easier.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oat and millet porridge baked loaf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oat and millet porridge baked loaf is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oat and millet porridge baked loaf is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oat and millet porridge baked loaf using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oat and millet porridge baked loaf :
- Prepare 400-450 g of Jumbo oats.
- Take 100 g of Millet porridge (optional).
- Get 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tea spoon of baking powder.
- Take 400-500 ml of oat or nuts milk.
- Prepare 2 of plums.
- Take of Dry fruits.
Mixed in the oats with the salt. Carefully lift loaf out of pan onto a work surface and gently tap bottom of loaf; if it sounds hollow, bread is done. The original recipe is inspired by a loaf done by the Grand Central bakery (they work closely with us for this project too), which is an affordable, simple, wholesome sandwich loaf without added chemicals. Flour,Oats, honey or molasses, oil, water,Salt, levain and a pinch of commercial yeast.
Steps to make Oat and millet porridge baked loaf :
- Preheat the oven at 180c and prepare baking tin.bland bananas with milk and add there cinnamon and baking powder..
- Cut plums and put them on the bottom of the baking tin and some dry fruits as well. Mix oats with millet and add wet ingredients to dry one(the mixture should be wet, so you see you can add more oats or more milk)mix well and pour on top of the fruits and bake for 40-50min.
- Leave to cool down for 5min and you can eat warm or cold! I usually love with Greek yogurt some fruits and honey or syrup😋👌Enjoy❤️🌞🤗.
Yes, commercial yeast is there for two reasons. Compared to the two oat porridge breads in the book (fermented and not), this one uses less of the "porridge" grains. I think it may have contributed to a lighter, airier loaf than the oat ones. It was certainly easier to incorporate the millet into the dough than with the cooked oats; the millet cooks up more like rice than oats. Spoon the mixture into a parchment-lined loaf pan.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oat and millet porridge baked loaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.