Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker chicken parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan :
- Take of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Take of olive oil.
- Make ready of bread crumbs.
- Make ready of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Get of salt.
- Get of egg.
- Prepare of brick of mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready of jar of favorite marinara sauce.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan :
- Spread the olive oil in bottom of slow cooker (if using a Crockpot, bottom of stoneware insert)..
- In a bowl, whip egg with a fork..
- In a seperate bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and peppper and mix well..
- Dip the chicken into the egg, then dip into the bread crumb mixture coating both sides..
- Place chicken on bottom of slow cooker..
- Layer each chicken breast with 2 to 3 slices of mozzarella cheese..
- Pour entire jar of marinara sauce over chicken breasts..
- Place lid on slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Serve as is or with your favorite pasta..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.