Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate coconut no-bake cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate coconut no-bake cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies :
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of quick oats.
- Make ready 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of baking Cocoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened Coconut flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies :
- In a largish saucepan, bring sugar, butter, cocoa, and milk to a boil. Let boil 5 min stirring to combine..
- After boiling for 5 min, remove from heat, add oats, Coconut, and vanilla extract, and stir to combine..
- Put spoonfuls onto wax paper or foil and allow to set for 45 min to an hour..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate coconut no-bake cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.