Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, paella – valencia style. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paella – Valencia Style is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Paella – Valencia Style is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have paella – valencia style using 34 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella – Valencia Style :
- Get 2 lbs of mild chorizo sausage small balls.
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken cubed.
- Make ready 2 lbs of prawns (or half and add clams or mussels).
- Prepare 2 of red peppers, julienned.
- Take 1 cup of frozen pkg frozen peas, thawed (optional).
- Get 1 cup of chick peas or 1 540 g can, drained and washed.
- Take 3 cups of rice (parboiled rice or a good Paella rice found in most gourmet shops).
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Make ready 5 g of Spanish saffron.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 litres of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 of bulb garlic, chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil (extra virgin oil like Gallo.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce if you are not using a seafood broth.
- Take of Tools.
- Take of Use cast iron or steel pan.
- Make ready of Wooden spoon to stir.
- Make ready of Paring knife (to remove garlic centre).
- Make ready of Sharp cutting knife or preferred chopping choice.
- Get of Bowls.
- Take of Cutting board.
- Take of Ingredients for 8 people.
- Make ready 1 lb of chorizo sausage chopped or made into bite sized balls.
- Get 1 lb of chicken cubed.
- Make ready 1 lb of prawns.
- Get 1 lb of clams or mussels.
- Take 1/2 cup of thawed frozen peas.
- Take 1.5 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary.
- Get 2.5 grams of saffron.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 ltr of chicken or seafood broth.
- Prepare 1 of bulb garlic.
- Get 3/4 cup of olive oil.
Instructions to make Paella – Valencia Style :
- HINT If you have people sensitive to garlic before mincing garlic, take the heart out which is the green piece in the middle of the clove. Briefly sauté garlic and julienned peppers in 1/2 of the oil. For 5 minutes on medium heat. Add salt lightly, to taste. Remove peppers from pan and set aside. Leave garlic in pan..
- Sauté the chorizo sausage and the cubed chicken on medium heat for about 5 minutes, remember you are adding fresh ingredients to the pan so salt lightly for taste. Next add the rice. Saffron add 1 tsp of salt and the remaining oil. Sauté the ingredients in the pan for about 5 minutes. Even out the remaining ingredients in the pan and place the two sprigs of rosemary in the pan. Now you do not stir again..
- Add the warm chicken broth by using a ladle until the rice is covered in the pan. Do not dump the broth in as you want to keep the evenness of the rice on the bottom of the pan. Do not forget to add salt for taste. Scatter the chick peas evenly in the pan. Remember do not stir in. Let simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add shrimp and seafood of choice along with peas and re add peppers, arrange the remaining ingredients so that no mixing is required. Ddistributing evenly in pan..
- Cover with tinfoil and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until rice is cooked..
- HINTS – You can freeze the left over Paella but not for a long period of time. You could place in the oven to heat up. You can also re-fry the left over Paella in pan by adding some oil..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food paella – valencia style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.