Hyderabadi Food The unique taste of Deccan. Sheer khurma recipe for Ramadan – Sheer korma or shir qurma is one of the delicious hyderabadi dessert made during the holy month of Ramadan. In most Hyderabadi homes or Iftar gatherings one can often find it on the Iftar menu.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hyderabadi special dessert. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hyderabadi Special dessert is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hyderabadi Special dessert is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hyderabadi special dessert using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Special dessert :
- Get 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Prepare 150 gm of bottle ground (lauki).
- Make ready 50 gm of sago.
- Take 4 tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of kewda essence.
- Take As needed of Dry fruits chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
It is very popular in the South Indian city hyderabad, as popular as the hyderabadi mutton biryani and HALEEM. Gajar ka halwa or Carrot pudding is probably one of India's most popular traditional desserts that is adorned by everyone. A slow cooked carrots in saffron and sugar infused milk is eaten as a. This iconic Hyderabadi street food is tasty dessert which is a common preparation during the Hyderabadi Muslim weddings.
Steps to make Hyderabadi Special dessert :
- Take a heavy bottom kadhai pour milk bring to boil..
- Add Grated lauki& soaked (2,3 hour).On medium to low flam cook for 10 minutes add dry fruits..
- Add milk powder (dissolve in 1/2)cup warm milk. keep stirring continuously..
- Milk become reduced and thick. Add sugar cook 5 min on low flame add cardamom powder,and green colour switch off the gass..
- Add kewda essence.cool down the dessert Serve hot or Chilled. Decorate with dry fruits..
This bread pudding dessert is made of bread slices soaked in saffron and cardamom infused milk. It is also popularly known as 'Double Roti' as it swells up to double of its original size after baking. It is a stew composed of mutton, lentils, spices and wheat. It originates from Harees, an Arab dish brought to Hyderabad by Arab migrants. Harees is still prepared in its original form in Barkas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hyderabadi special dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.