The basic cheesecake recipe is made with cream cheese, sour cream, egg yolks, sugar, and a touch of lemon juice. While the ingredients required for making a cheesecake are simple.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheese cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheese cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheese cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheese cake using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese cake :
- Get 2 packets of Oreo biscuits.
- Get 4 tablespoon of Butter.
- Get 1 cup of Cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of Peanut butter.
- Prepare To taste of Sugar powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- Get As needed of Bread crumb.
Instructions to make Cheese cake :
- Take Oreo biscuits and do pieces.
- Make powder.
- Then add sugar powder.
- Add some milk.
- And make like rough dough.
- Take a cake pan grease with butter and put butter paper cover the mould init.
- Then assemble dough of Oreo powder..
- Now take bread crumbs add cheese melt and some milk milk powder..
- Assemble bread dough spread on Oreo..
- Last one layer peanut butter..
- Then put in fridge for set 3,4 hours..
- Now unmoulad and decorate then cut..
- Ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheese cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.