Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese tabbouleh with mixed grains. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Tabbouleh with Mixed Grains is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Japanese Tabbouleh with Mixed Grains is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese tabbouleh with mixed grains using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Tabbouleh with Mixed Grains :
- Make ready 100 ml of Mixed grain and millet (glutinous millet, amaranth and quinoa).
- Get 50 grams of Canned sweet corn (without brine).
- Take 1 medium of ●Tomato (cut into 7 to 8 mm cubes).
- Make ready 1 of ●Cucumber (cut into 7 to 8 mm cubes).
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine (cut into 7 to 8mm cubes).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★Olive oil.
- Take 3 of ●Shiso leaves (chopped).
- Get 1 of ●Myoga (chopped, optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Chopped green onion (or chopped onion).
- Get 1 of ◎Herb salt (or plain salt).
- Get 1 dash of ◎Black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ◎Lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ◎Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ◎Honey.
Steps to make Japanese Tabbouleh with Mixed Grains :
- Put plenty of water in a small sauce pan (about two or three times as much as the mixed grain) and add the millet. Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce the heat to low. Cook for about 5 minutes and then strain in a colander..
- Soak the diced aubergine in water to remove its bitterness. Strain well in a colander and fry in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the ★ ingredients and turn off the heat. Leave to cool..
- Cut the ● vegetables into 7 to 8 mm cubes (reserve some for garnishing) and put them into a storage container with the millet from Step 1 and the aubergine from Step 2, as well as the sweet corn..
- Add the ◎ seasonings to Step 3 and mix well. Chill in the fridge. Place a cake ring on a serving plate and spoon the salad mixture. Press gently..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food japanese tabbouleh with mixed grains recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.