Beat heavy cream in a large bowl until until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form sharp peaks. Gently fold cooled chocolate mixture in whipped cream until well mixed; pour into baked pie shell.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate mousse pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate mousse pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate mousse pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate mousse pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate mousse pie :
- Prepare 1 of – Ready Made Graham Cracker Crust (either graham crust OR chocolate crust you can use)…. try using a deep dish style pie crust like a 9 inch if you can get one…..Or you can make your own crust.
- Get 3 of – Cups Cold Milk.
- Take 2 of -Packages Jello Instant pudding and Pie, Chocolate Flavor (4 ounce size).
- Get 1 of -Tub Cool Whip Frozen Topping (thawed) 8 ounce size.
- Prepare Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of -Pack Marshmallows (either small size OR Large size).
- Take of Broken up pieces of Oreo Chocolate cookies.
This amazing Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Mousse Pie has a chocolate crust with a milk chocolate coating, fluffy chocolate filling, whipped cream and is topped with a chocolate drizzle. Perfect for entertaining or elegant treats. Colorful sprinkles aren't the only thing that makes this pie kid-approved! A delicious chocolate filling made from pudding mix gets poured into a baked Pillsbury™ Pet-Ritz® pie crust and topped with fluffy whipped topping (and sprinkles, of course)!
Instructions to make Chocolate mousse pie :
- In a large bowl add milk to dry pudding packages..
- Beat with wire whisk for about 2 minutes, then add splash of vanilla extract..
- Gently fold in thawed whipped topping, stirring into the chocolate pudding mixture until no white remains from the whipped topping..
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared chocolate OR graham cracker crust (if you can find a 9 inch size pie crust deep dish style, it’ll be perfect for this dessert as this dessert makes ALOT)..
- Chill pie for about 2 hours in refrigerator..
- After pie has chilled place broken pieces of Oreo cookies and marshmallows all over top of pie..
- You can chill pie again for another 2 or more hours or overnight so it all settles nicely, when you cut into the pie it should have the smooth consistency of a chocolate mousse…..
- Eat and Enjoy ! This is what mine looks like when it’s all done and chilled…. :).
How to Make Chocolate Mousse Pie Add butter, milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips and marshmallows to a large saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate and marshmallows have melted. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla pour into a large mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature. It will be extra full and rounded on top, thats ok! Heat until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate mousse pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.