Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, honey garlic instant pot pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey garlic instant pot pork chops using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops :
- Make ready 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp. of tomato paste (or ketchup).
- Take 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar (rice vinegar or white wine is a good substitute).
- Take 2 teaspoons of sweet chili sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 4 of boneless or bone in pork chops (1 to 1 ½-inch thick (see note for bone-in or frozen)).
- Take of Black pepper.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Take 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Take 1 tbsp. of water.
Instructions to make Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops :
- Combine honey, soy sauce, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl and set aside..
- Heat the olive oil in the Instant Pot using saute mode until the pot is hot..
- Season the pork chops with pepper and add them to the hot pot. Brown the pork chops 1-2 minutes per side and no more. Transfer pork to a clean plate..
- Add the minced garlic to the pot, press "Cancel" to turn off saute mode, and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds..
- Pour the honey soy sauce mixture from the bowl into the pot and stir, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Add the pork chops and any juices released back to the Instant Pot. Close the Instant Pot lid and turn the steam release valve to the sealing position..
- Set the pressure cook time to 1 minute on high pressure/manual. The Instant Pot will take about 10 minutes to reach pressure and then the cook time will start. When the cook time ends allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes by leaving the Instant Pot alone. Then quick release any remaining pressure by turning the steam release valve to the venting position..
- When the pin has dropped down, open the Instant Pot lid. Use an instant read thermometer to check that the internal temperature of the pork has reached at least 145 degrees F. Remove the pork chops to a clean plate. Press "Cancel" to turn the warm setting off..
- Combine the 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Turn saute mode on and stir the cornstarch mixture into the Instant Pot. Cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens. This should only take 1-2 minutes. Press "Cancel" to turn off the Instant Pot and remove the inner pot from the Instant Pot base to immediately stop the cooking process. Serve pork chops with honey garlic sauce..
- Notes: If your pork chops are very thick (1 1/2 to 2-inches thick), you may want to increase the cook time to 2 or 3 minutes plus the 5 minute natural release..
- To Cook Bone-In Pork Chops: Add 2 minutes to the pressure cook time. Use an instant read thermometer to check that the pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F..
- To Cook from Frozen: Skip the step of browning the meat. Saute the garlic in the olive oil and then add the remaining sauce ingredients and pork chops. Pressure cook for 3 minutes followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release. Check that the internal temperature of the pork chops has reached 145 degrees F..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey garlic instant pot pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.