Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, instant pot lobster tails with butter sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot lobster tails with butter sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce :
- Prepare of Frozen lobster tails.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cilantro.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce :
- Cut line down inside of each shell.
- Add water and seasoning to instant pot.
- Place lobsters shell side down on wire rack.
- Cook sealed for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan, cook until it starts to turn brown..
- Add remaining butter and garlic. Once it melts add remaining ingredients. Mix and set aside..
- Use quick release for pressure..
- Serve immediately with butter sauce..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot lobster tails with butter sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.