Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Cook onions untiil tender, add beef and carrots. Stir in gravy powder, garlic, pepper, and herbs.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sarah's simple shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sarah's simple shepherds pie using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie :
- Take of spices.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried basil flakes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of onion flakes or 1/2 sauteed chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger.
- Take 6 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Get 1 can of creamed corn.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Make ready 1 envelope of brown gravy mix.
- Get 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Add enough water to just cover the meat mixture, stir, cover, and simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally. This classic meat and vegetable casserole topped with cheesy mashed potatoes is super simple, and always a family-favorite comfort food meal. Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie step by step. Cook mashed potatoes as directed or make your own.
Instructions to make Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie :
- Cook mashed potatoes as directed or make your own. Add half of the spices to potatoes..
- Brown hamburger with half of the spices. Drain grease from pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix the gravy packet with one cup of cold water. Then add to pan with drained hamburger on medium/high heat mix well and simmer until it thickens. Stirring constantly..
- Add hamburger to 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour creamed corn on top of hamburger.
- Pour corn on top of creamed corn..
- Spoon mashed potatoes on top of corn mixture. Smooth with a spatula or spoon. Make sure to completely cover mixture with potatoes..
- Bake for 25 minutes pull from oven and sprinkle cheese across top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before serving..
Add half of the spices to potatoes. Brown hamburger with half of the spices. Mix the gravy packet with one cup of cold water. Light & Easy Shepherd's Pie is a healthier twist on the classic meat and potato dish. This meal is a fantastic comfort food recipe and it's very simple to make.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sarah's simple shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.