Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Top with the rest of the tomato sauce, then sprinkle the parmesan and basil on top.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken parmesan pockets. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Pockets is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan Pockets is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parmesan pockets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Pockets :
- Take 1 of yeast pizza dough.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chicken breast, cooked & diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- Make ready 8 oz of sliced mozzarella, provolone or white American cheese.
- Take 1 large of egg, beaten + splash of water.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
This easy meal is one of our all time favorite summer dinners! Chicken Parmesan goes sandwich style in these easy and portable Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Pockets :
- Mix together cooked chicken and marinara sauce..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut the pizza dough into 8 equal pieces. One at a time, roll out each piece of dough into a rectangle. *Pizza dough recipe below.* https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360062-yeast-pizza-dough.
- Place 1/2 a slice of cheese on dough, top with 1/8 of the chicken mixture then top with the other 1/2 of the cheese..
- Fold dough over leaving a little border to fold back over to create a seam..
- Using a fork, crimp each side of pocket. Place seam side down on foil or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Mix egg, splash of water and garlic powder together. Brush the egg wash all over the pockets..
- Bake for 10 mins. Remove and sprinkle the shredded parmesan cheese over pocket. Place back in oven and bake for 10 additional mins..
- At this point either serve or as I do: cool to room temperature on baking sheet, wrap separately in plastic wrap and freeze until needed. Reheating in microwave oven for 2-3 mins or until heated through..
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. Top with the rest of the tomato sauce, then sprinkle the Parmesan and basil on top. Reminiscent of classic chicken parmesan, a juicy chicken breast is covered with zesty tomato sauce and is smothered with two types of melty cheese. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken parmesan pockets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.