Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, keto peanut butter cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies :
- Make ready 1/2 cup of PB unsalted no added sugar,(70 g).
- Make ready 2 of eggs at room temp.
- Take 1/4 of cup+1 tbsp erythritol sweetener.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Take 1 of :4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (40 gr).
Instructions to make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies :
- Preheat the oven to 355 a night line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl beat eggs with sugar-free sweetener and vanilla extract.Poor beaten eggs on to fresh peanut butter and whisk. About 35-50 seconds..
- Stir in the Sugar free chocolate chips. Add coconut flour.and stir to incorporated..
- I greased my parchment paper with coconut oil to prevent burning. Shape 8 cookie dough balls, rub your hands with MCT oil or some other oil before taking some dough from the bowl..
- Grease fork with oil and press down the cookie dough ball. Clean the dough and grease with oil for the next cookie. Bake 12-13 minutes. Until they are golden on the sides..
- I used powder to make my unsalted PB, I didn’t like the result, make sure you have the right PB. Good luck..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food keto peanut butter cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.