Nice oatmeal flavor with just a hint of cinnamon and not overshadowed by a ton of spices. Oats: Old fashioned rolled oats and quick oats are recommended for making oatmeal cookies. Rolled oats are denser and thicker than quick oats, so the cookie dough will have a slight chewiness to the crumb.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simply oat cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simply Oat Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Simply Oat Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have simply oat cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simply Oat Cookies :
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Get 100 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of porridge oats.
- Prepare 100 g of plain flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sweet ground cinnamon.
Fruit: Dried fruits are a great way to add natural sweetness to a recipe. Raisins, cranberries, dates, figs and blueberries can be. In large bowl, sift flour with soda, salt and spices. Blend in rolled oats, sugar and nuts.
Instructions to make Simply Oat Cookies :
- Heat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper..
- Whisk the oats, flour and cinnamon together.
- Next melt the butter, sugar and honey together in a saucepan over low heat..
- Once the butter has fully melted stir into the oats until its combined well..
- If you don't mind getting messy use your hands to form balls otherwise use an ice cream scooper or two spoons..
- Place the balls on the lined tray. Flatten the balls either using the plam of your hands or a spoon. Continue until all the dough has finished. Remember to space evenly so it allows some room for the cookies to expand..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. If you want them slightly chewy and not crunchy then just below the 15 minute mark should do..
- Once baked transfer to a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes..
In a separate bowl, beat eggs with fork and add oil, vanilla, and raisins and water mixture. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and beat well. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Cookies — Oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Easy Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies — We love these easy double chocolate cookies with butter, cocoa powder and extra chocolate chunks.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simply oat cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.