Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo chocolate mousse cake [no-bake]. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook oreo chocolate mousse cake [no-bake] using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] :
- Make ready of Crust base.
- Get 100 g of oreo with the filling.
- Take 20 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of Oreo white chocolate mousse.
- Prepare 30 g (2 tbsp) of water.
- Get 3 g (1 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Take 100 g of white chocolate, chopped small.
- Make ready 60 g of milk.
- Prepare 10 g of oreo without the filling.
- Make ready 90 g of whipping cream.
- Make ready of Dark chocolate mousse.
- Take 30 g (2 tbsp) of water.
- Take 3 g (1 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Make ready 100 g of dark chocolate, chopped small.
- Make ready 60 g of milk.
- Prepare 90 g of whipping cream.
- Make ready 12 g (1 tbsp) of granulated sugar.
Steps to make Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] :
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin (Remove the filling if you are using rolling pin. Add it back after the biscuits are finely crushed). Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter..
- Transfer the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold or loose-bottom pan. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible. Refrigerate while you prepare the mousse layer..
- Oreo white chocolate mousse: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- Bring the milk to a simmer. Pour it into the bowl of white chocolate. Immerse the chocolate fully and let sit for 1-2 minutes before stirring to combine. If the chocolate is not fully melted, microwave for 10 seconds or heat the bowl over a pot of simmering water..
- Add the bloomed gelatin into the hot chocolate mixture. Stir until fully melted. The mixture should be smooth with no lumps..
- Crush 10 more grams of oreo biscuit. Add to the chocolate mixture and combine well..
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream until thickened. Then combine well with the chocolate mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared crust base. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Dark chocolate mousse: Follow same procedure as the oreo white chocolate mousse. As for the sugar, add it to the whipping cream then beat until thickened..
- Pour the dark chocolate mousse over the chilled oreo white chocolate mousse. Spread the top evenly with an offset spatula. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight..
- To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oreo chocolate mousse cake [no-bake] recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.